Students have the opportunity to print out documents on campus once the Pharos Student Printing solution is installed on their Windows based or Mac based computer. Currently we do not have a printing solution for smart devices like phones or tablet computering devices. Currently MS Windows 8 is not supported.
We provide printers around campus for you to connect to print. The printers that we have available print both color and black & white for your most basic printing needs. Some of the main printers can be found at the following locations:
- Admin Gallery (Located on the first floor of the classroom building)
- Harrington Center (Located at the desk in the main entrance of the Harrington Center)
- Library (Located by the desk in the main entrance)
- Open Lab (Located on the ground floor of the Seton Building)
- Student Residence Hall (6th floor lobby between Center and the West dormatory wings)
to view the student printing/copying policy.