ALL new first year undergraduate and transfer students are REQUIRED to take AlcoholEdu for College and Sexual Assault Prevention training.
- AlcoholEdu for College (60-90 minutes)
- Sexual Assault Prevention for Undergraduate (60 minutes) - Title IX and Clery Act training that engages undergraduate students in fostering healthy relationships and preparing them to recognize and respond to sexual assault and harassment when it occurs.
- Sexual Assault Prevention for the Student Athlete (45 minutes) - Sexual Assault Prevention for Student Athletes 45 min Student-athlete training to address the NCAA Policy on Campus Sexual Violence.
- All new Undergraduate Adult Learners and all new Graduate Students are expected to take
- Sexual Assault Prevention for the Adult Learner or
- Sexual Assault Prevention for the Graduate Student
Deadline to complete all courses is March 12, 2021. A hold on summer or second semester registration will be placed on your account if not completed by that date.
Use your MSJ email address to sign in: https://admin.fifoundry.net/mount-st-joseph/sign_in
Questions???? Contact: Patsy Schwaiger at Patsy.Schwaiger@msj.edu or Peggy Welge at Peggy.Welge@msj.edu