The Wellness Center
Location: Jean Patrice Harrington Student Center, First Floor, Track Level
Office hours: Monday-Friday from 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
Phone number: 513-244-4949 Fax number: 513-244-4594
For All Emergencies, Call 911 or press “0” from any campus phone for MSJ Police Officers and/or Delhi first responders.
To schedule an appointment with a counselor, please call 513-244-4949 or email Peggy.Welge@msj.edu.
To schedule an appointment with the campus physician or an appointment for a COVID-19 test, TB skin test, or other vaccinations, please call Natalie Bechtol, Medical Assistant, at 513-244-4679 or Natalie.Bechtol@msj.edu.
Doctor Hours (Fall & Spring Semester):
Tuesdays 12-1pm, Wednesdays 12-1pm, Fridays 12-1pm (by appointments only)
Fee: $10.00 (this can be charged to your student account, your insurance will not be billed)
For an appointment to see the doctor, call 244-4769
TimelyCare telehealth services are available 24/7, 365 days a year. Scan the TimelyCare QR Code below to download App or visit www.timelycare.com/msj and register with your MSJ email to get started.
TimelyCare offers the following services at no cost for full-time students and $75 per semester for part-time students:
• MedicalNow: On-demand support for common health issues, including cold, flu,
• TalkNow: 24/7, on-demand emotional support to talk about anything, including
anxiety, relationships, depression, and school-related stressors.
• Scheduled Medical: Choose the day, time, and medical provider that best works
• Scheduled Counseling: Choose the day, time, and mental health provider that
best works for you.
• Health Coaching: Develop healthy lifestyle behaviors, including nutrition, sleep
habits, time management, and mindfulness.
• Psychiatry: Appointments are available through referrals.
• Self-Care Content: Visit the Explore page within TimelyCare for guided self-care
content including yoga and meditation sessions, as well as group conversations
with our providers on a variety of health and well-being topics.
Other resources for medical care for students: