Welcome to the Office of Residence Life's myMount page. By living on campus, students benefit from everything university life has to offer. From being within walking distance of classes and academic resources to making life-long friends, students living in Seton Residence Hall get the true college experience.
Research shows college students that live on campus experience the following in comparison to those that live off campus:
- Higher rates of retention, persistence, bachelor’s degree attainment and graduate school entry.
- Higher grade point averages.
- Higher levels of participation in co-curricular activities, promoting their professional development and marketability to employers.
- Higher levels of interaction with faculty and peers.
- Higher degree of satisfaction with the college experience.
Seton Residence Hall has the capacity to house over 500 students in rooms that range from single and double rooms in traditional corridor-style hallways to suites for two, three, or four residents. All full-time undergraduate and graduate students are eligible to live on campus.
To live on campus, visit the Accepted Students page and complete the housing application. If you would like more information about the Seton Residence Hall, contact the Office of Residence Life.