Skip To Content

Residence Life Staff

Jeff Hurley
Coordinator of Residence Life
Seton Center 132

Administrative Assistant for Residence Life
Seton Center 132

Resident Assistants (RAs)
Resident Assistants are upper class student staff members that are knowledgeable of campus resources and offerings. RAs help students meet new people, get involved, identify resources on campus, focus on their studies and have fun. View a list of the current RAs

Important Residence Hall Forms Toggle Important Residence Hall Forms
Rooms and Rates Toggle Rooms and Rates
Benefits of Living on Campus Toggle Benefits of Living on Campus
Making a Maintenance Request Toggle Making a Maintenance Request

Need to make a maintenance request? 

Here are the steps:

  • Visit the Maintenance Requests page in myMount (you may need to log in to myMount to continue on to the page)
  • Click or select the "Add a request" link in the page
  • Fill out all the information and provide a detailed explanation of what the problem is.
  • Then click or select "Submit Entry"!
Title Description