Campus Ministry seeks to create opportunities and nurture an environment on campus for students to explore and deepen their personal spirituality and philosophical beliefs in community.
We fulfill our mission by providing programming that:
- Encourages community-building and meaningful connections with peers
- Creates opportunities for personal reflection and prayer
- Empowers students to serve their peers and community with their gifts and talents
- Fosters a commitment to service and peace and justice through education, action, and reflection.
- Collaborates with the larger campus community to bring about the development of the whole person.
Campus Ministry exists to minister to the campus community by serving the community in growing in their faith and spirituality, regardless of your religious, spiritual and philosophical background.
Interested in getting involved?
Contact Assistant Director of Mission Integration at 513.244.4866.