Campus Directory

See something in the campus directory that needs updating? You can submit the change request using the Directory Updates Request Form. If the change is to add a new employee, remove a terminated employee, or change an employee's position or status, please complete the correct Employee/Volunteer Change Request form instead. Updates to the campus directory will be performed automatically from the information supplied in these forms.