Due to maintenance on the College’s administrative system, intermittent downtime will occur Thursday morning, December 26, 2013, from 5:00AM until 8:00AM.
This downtime will affect:
- CX/JX/CARS menus (Jenzamate/CX 8.1/FrontRunner)
- Online Enrollment Kit
- Online Event Entry (for Harrington and Children’s Centers)
- Course schedules and course descriptions
- Sections of myMount (JICS) and myMountGo, including:
- Access to all academic records and registrations (Advisee Roster, attendance verification, class lists, class schedules, course authorizations, degree audit, faculty schedules, grade entry, grade reports, progress reports, registration, student schedules, and unofficial transcripts)
- Access to AlcoholEdu course
- Access to E*Value
- Access to MountConnect
- Access to all financial data (bookstore voucher requests, budget review, course and fee statements, PO approvals, online payments, student refund processing)
- Advancement Officer
- Maintenance Requests
- Media Requests
- Online Voting
- Preassignments (this does not include preassignments in Blackboard)
- Public Safety Requests
- Residence hall room and roommate assignments
- Retention Management
- Transcript Requests (only when accessed through myMount)
- Vehicle information records (used by Public Safety)
No other resources will be affected.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the ISS Help Desk at 244-HELP (x4357). Thank you for your understanding.