The Career and Experiential Education Center (CEEC) provides a comprehensive approach to career preparation, professional development, and service to the community with experiential education as the key component. Our team's expert guidance, access to unique opportunities, and resources are designed to help you boost your skills, develop your personal brand, and launch your career.
From your first day on campus through graduation and beyond, we are here to help you!
Some of the areas we champion are:
- Career Development Events and Programs
- Experiential Education - including Service Learning and Cooperative Education (Co-ops)
- Health Professions Advising
- Career Development Courses (CED)
- Credit for Prior Learning/Prior Learning Assessment
- Career & Networking Events (e.g. Career Fairs)