The Career and Experiential Education Center (CEEC) provides a comprehensive approach to career preparation, professional development, and service to the community with experiential education as the key component. Our team's expert guidance, access to unique opportunities, and resources are designed to help you boost your skills, develop your personal brand, and launch your career.
From your first day on campus through graduation and beyond, we are here to help you!
Some of the areas our team champions are:
• Career Development Events and Programs
• Experiential Education
- Service Learning
- Cooperative Education (Co-ops)
• Health Professions Advising
• Career Development Courses (CED)
• Prior Learning Assessments
• Career & Networking Events (e.g. Career Fairs)